Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

future planning? planning future...

When come to this issue, everybody would have different point of view. I have heard my friends about their future planning too. 25 get married, 28 first kid and 30 the second... 25 own the first car, 30 the first house, 40 have a stable family plus income, 50 travel around the world... Is it true that we can really achieve this as we planned? But it seems no effect on me. I've done once before but actually I'd failed for it. That time, I was think to become an outstanding choreographer and yet had thrown lots of efforts on it. However, what I really got for all my effort is just not as what I think. I have wasted most of my time on it but come to the end I realized that I actually learn nothing. I was so depressed and I know that I shouldn't waste anymore time on it. I deserved better. Thus I am now never plan for my future anymore. Scared I won get What I want. I just hope I can get much more that I want because I am a Greedy one. I want to travel around the world, to have more knowledges, having a good family and a life partner that really loves me, to be rich...... To much to achieve but I have never set up a date for it. I scared I cant really accept any failure, perhaps I should go for longer period...

No comments: