Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

stage~

I do believe everyone would have different characteristic on their own life stage. It's only depends on the person whether to show it well or let it be. Everyone that besides you is just a person who does act a part in your life. Everybody shall be the main character in own's life no matter what kind of characteristic that you posses. A flower-an attracting one, a dog-a faithful one towards its owner, a star-a bright shimmering star... I used to be a mute, an aimless girl in my early stage of life who was having simple thoughts and lifestyle. I believed in fate which something that had been arranged by the god, I have no power to change it. However, my point of view change when I turn to the age of 18, I just checked what had I achieved for my previous life and what I found out was nothing. I was tried my best to think what should I do to have a better life in future. I start to learn more, learn whatever that I don't really know, learn more life skills and learn to be humble and to be more determined as these are the basic needs to learn and get more knowledge from people. Soon after I learn dancing, I really found out that each person is able to perform well on stage, even me- a person who has an extreme low self-esteem. Since that time, I swear to live my life better, do well in every single stage in my life and never let myself regret anymore. I am now still finding a suitable stage for me....

No comments: