Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Friends I

Closest friends ever be since 11 years ago~ Seow Ying.

Today, is considered as a special day for me, not only for the gathering that our gang miss for so long time, but it also let me realized about the meaning of real friends. Seow Ying, a friend that always beside me since primary school, let me clearly define about friendship. No matter how busy we are, we would always know what is happening around each other. We never beg for extra time to meet up, but we would have lots to share when we see each other once in a blue moon. She also the one who let me realized that I did changed a lot that some of my changes she could not accept. She also let me know that we as human beings should have enjoy our lifes more, and not too desparate on certain things. I shall always treasure her as I could.

with Siew Mun & Ee Leen~

Besides Seow Ying, I do have few old friends that always close to my heart. They always know my feelings well and never tired to take care of my feelings. Though now we have to separate for our studies, but we are still hanging out when we are free.



Nicole,
a friend that never leave me alone,
always encourages meto have a greater achievement.
Advising me never give up my dream.
It is my pleasure to have her as a friend as
she is always take care of me in certain condition,
not only to the context of feelings.


Nic, let me realized that
no matter in what stage of life,

or how tough is the condition,
as a human we should always have our own dream.
The problems that we are facing are not able to block us from achieving our dream.
Continuing of own passion would always be the fuel of life.





I am so lucky to have lots of friends who do always care for me. It is too many to list down one by one by I am still trying my best to list down all. This post is especially for all my old friends that I am still hanging with them and I would still connect with them till all of us married, have own children, or even become nanny.






2 comments:

seowying said...

Whooohooo~~yuyu bcome so emo here..!!HEHEHE..glad 2 noe tat u treasure our friendship so much..like i did~ once again, i think u r good la babe!!i enjoy my life so much juz bcoz im LAZY 2 think n work..Lolx..n u r a perfectionist!!so i nid some friends like u balance up my laziness n 'tak apa' attitude..hehe..so..SEE!!u r great!!hehehehee..
awwwh!!i miss those time when we r 'neighbours'..!!we went tuition together..took d same bus 2 school together..n i always take my darling LUCKY 4 a ride on my bicycle basket n drop by at ur house 2 let UR 'long fong toi'(twins baby) 2 touch here n there...HAHAHHAHA..miss those good old days super much!!
so..yeah..im so proud 2 hv a fren like u!!we keep in touch by our 'bi-monthly' gathering k~!!hehe..frenzzz 4eva!!!!=)

louise~ said...

me too!!!!!!!!!!
too much we miss with each other and i really want to share a lot with you!!