Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Friends II



Gathering with Yuan Seng, Suyin & Siew Mun @ Gasoline Kepong on May 19th, 2009.

(from right: Siew Mun, Suyin, Yuan Seng & me)

Though this gathering only four of us, but we did really enjoy it very much.
Though me, Siew Mun & Suyin met two days ago, but the topics for today never endding. We have too much to share about, too much to catch up with each other, especially Yuan Seng.
We always miss him in every single meet up or gathering that we organized before. For me, almost all of them are only having little changes or no changes at all on themselves, regardless what is the condition they are in now. This is subjected to all my previous classmates in form six. Due to that observation, I also realized that the changes on myself are really too much and perhaps many of them cannot really accept those. I become more hot-tempered than last time, more materialistic, low patience, more playful and I also don't know how to describe myself. I really hope my friends would remind me that in some conditions that I am not so rasional, advise me not to do so.

3 comments:

Ichigo said...

Fu Yee, I really do enjoy the gathering tonite. Although, just four of us and I am also didn't talk much but I think the feeling to be together is the most important. For sure I know there are some changes in u, when time passes and due to environment effect and different sorts of ppl we dealed with will make us changed gradually. But ur look became more nicer than b4...hehe! Anyhow, gambateh and continue to drop ur feeling here. Take care....

seowying said...

heyhey~here i come 2 leave my 'footprint'~(sorry 4 being so late) XD yuyu ar..i thk u r good la..n some of d changes r positive isnt it?n i believe everybody changes as time pass lo!!it's normal coz we r HUMAN~if u din change at all then i've 2 doubt whether u r normal..KEKEKE..:P n d most important point is U R GETTING PRETTIER~~~ Wheeee~~~ XOXOXO
ps:by 'journey to the deep ocean' u mean UR journey of ur life experiences n inner feelings?or OUR journey 2 ur life experiences??HEHEHEHE ;p

louise~ said...

to seow ying, you would always the one who close to my heart. You do always cheer me up and giving me all positive opinions. THANKS so much!!
for my blog name, all of what you hd mentioned are correct!!!
coz i m a fysh from the stream swimming towards the sea. is all about the journey and experiences I passed through and the deep sea is actually means my hopes, desires,or even knowledges that I wish to have in the future.