Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20.08.2008

A special day that can only can meet once in the life. Just a coincidence. When I heard it from fm I found it is interesting and just want to jot it down. I went to my previous teacher's house for a special purpose and then had a chat with her. Time passes so fast and I am not really realized that. Ten years. Ten years before I was taught by the teacher and she did encouraged me a lot and yet inspired me to become who I am today. She is the only teacher I still stay connected with. She is great. I hope her will always stay happy and healthy.
Chat with my third sis, Egyne just now on the way to fetch the three kids back from tuition. About my future planning. Is a complicated issue again but after the chat, I've made up my mind and look clearly into my aim and try my best to strive for it. She is five years younger than me but her encouragements do works on me. She let me know that I posses great dream and I should work hard to achieve it. I shouldn't run anymore. Failures not mean to let me escape from the reality. I should be stronger and never avoid the responsibilities that I should carry. Thanks to her, made me know deeply about my self.

No comments: