Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

attitude...

I've got my last term result this morning and felt really upset of it.
I thought I can managed to do well in those subjects but the truth is just that I can only pass them. Friends around are just telling me that I should be thankful cause I've pass the exam. Is it my attitude be the main problem causing me failed to achieve what I want? Suddenly I realized that my egoism really retard me from being achieve more and what I truly want.
At the same time, the words that always come out from dad appear again.
" As an individual living in this world, we should always be humble."
I think this is the way he is using until now and really make him benefits from it.
Start from now, I should be more humble and sincere in my way of life.
Treat other better then you will be treated better as well.
I want myself to believe it although I am very clear that the possibilities of it is really small.

Then, second thing, I did not even put in much efforts in study, how can I expect good result? When comes to this issue, attitude problems again... How could I expect I could score well by those kind of attitude towards study? Lame... I could never believe I did so. I heard before that when you put in hundred percent effort, you can actually gain back not as much as you have put in. Wow, if I want to get hundred percent success, then I have to put hundred and fifty percent or more in order to get it? Yeah.... I should not
blamed others for my failure. Never let your laziness control you, overcome it.You are having great space to improve. Remember to work very hard. Prove to the other that you deserve better...
Last but not least, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!!!

No comments: