Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

lost...

What's your feeling when all the food that's go in your mouth tasteless?
What's your feeling when you feel all of your favourite passtime become meaningless?
& what if when you got no feeling towards everything?

LOST! LOST! & LOST!

Where am I now?
What is the mission?
Who should I refer to?
Why am I here?
How?
How and What should I do?

Suddenly, I realize that it is kind of sadness if a person lost his passion!
I wish I could find back previous me, but this stage of me
seems like hesitating, dare not to step out from the shed that I just found
Scared that once i took the wrong step,
I would loss everything.

It is kind of sadness if a person has no courage to attempt his life.
I admit that I really have no guts to take more "excitement"
All I wish now just that to lead a normal life
which that people around you would care about you
and the greatest passion of the life is to live with family.
That's so not me!
I know.
& the reason for that is
I lost my ability to clarify What is true, and What is false
What is real? What is fake?
noBody could tell me this,
Even me.

they say,
Time is the greatest medicine for everything.

I say,
wait and see.
nothing is absolute.
because nobody here, now could tell me
the way to find back myself, Louise Lai Fu Yee.....

No comments: