Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's this?

What are you doing now?
What are you thinking about now?
What are you planning to do soon?

These questions are appearing on my mind,
but I do really have no answers on them.
I know,
this is not me.

I have no idea on what's running in my mind.
TOTALLY NO!!?!
Lost in my directions on his existence!
Though a week before I've told myself,
I need to let go him on my mind before I could proceed,
but till now I still cannot get rid of him.
& I realized that,
I am now crazy over him.
Who could tell me
what should I do instead of thinking of him?
Just found out that his status on my mind
has slowly overcome my desperate on purple color.

I know i should not put so much time on it,
but i could not control on my mind.

20 09 2009
a day of celebration for all Muslim,
a day of rest or vacations for non Muslim in Malaysia,
a friend's birthday,
however, it was just a usual day for me to think of him,
though, i had plenty of activities
instead of engaging my mind thinking of him.

I know me and him only would be friends,
no more extended from that friendship.
He is too excel for me,
for an ordinary me,
who always wish to be extraordinary.

Is that funny when you read this?
If you say no, then i got nothing to say.
Cause Me myself feel very funny on this post.

No comments: