Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

I've found her back!!~

The feeling is so special,
and it's coming back to me!
I admit that I really missed that feeling so much
till I never realized about it.
I've found back the inner truth of mine,
which I've neglected and forgot
when I was too rush on my life journey,
and left out those are precious for me.

The truth that
we shall always slow down our pace
when we are chasing what we want to achieve
in order to look at what we have
and treasure it,
shall never be changed.

Dream is good.
But, never forget we need to wake up
at last,
to face our real life,
the reality we live in.
However,
without dream,
we are just a soulless body moving around.

Be realistic, but not to forget your dream;
Be optimistic, but always understand the real situation;
Be friendly, but not to cross the boundaries;
Be enthusiastic, but always remain patience;
Be selfless, but always refer back to your limit;
Be confident, but remember to be humble;
Having high goal of achievement,
but never neglect those you love.

Finally,
I know what shall I do,
in order to get back previous time me!~

No comments: