Voices and thinking of a little fish when it attempts all kinds of challenges in its life....

Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lonely...

Used to be proud when being solitude,
Never felt lonely when I am alone;
Only feel lonely when sometimes being in a crowd,
that none of them get to know the deep feeling of mine.

Missed those moments that I
have my own time, private time,
to read, listen to the songs, write, graffiti,
to think of what had happened,
or even miss someone.

I don't really feel lonely when I am alone,
or being abandoned;
I do when I missed someone,
my family or friends.

The rain none stop drizzling now,
and my heart none stop missing that person right now.

Can I back to those time that
I could monopoly my own heart or my own feeling?
I really feel aimless now without him by my side.
I think I am really becoming dependent
of his occurrence.
This is definitely not me!
I am always being defined as an independent body,
a tough woman who can always handling everything well.

Forgot where I'd put my soul.
I am on my way to get my soul BACK.
& never let myself to feel lonely again~

No comments: